The Pitchfork Festival opens its field workplace, earlier than revealing its 2019 lineup.
Quite fittingly, Pitchfork used its personal public channel to announce the 2019 dates for its privately-funded music competition. The 2019 Pitchfork Festival will resume its residency on the grounds of Union Park in Chicago. Coincidentally, Pitchfork additionally opened its field workplace to those that could be desirous about a spread of early admission specials. Incidentally, the 2019 version might be staged July 19 by way of Sunday, July 21, barring any unusual occurrences.
Roger Kisby/Getty Images
Pitchfork is providing concert-goers the motivation of a lowered fare beginning at $150 and $300 respectively in the event that they hurry up and purchase proper NOW. Otherwise passes rise to $175 for the final admission choice. There’s additionally the pricier “Pitchfork PLUS” package deal that comes with all of the facilities you could possibly presumably dream of, all of that are listed under.
* Access to curated meals and cocktails from a notable Chicago restaurant
* Private bars
* Air-conditioned bogs
* An elevated viewing platform of the Blue Stage
* Shaded seating and eating areas
* Cell-phone charging stations
* Complimentary storage lockers
* Exclusive expedited entry to the competition
* ‘Come and Go’ re-entry entry to competition grounds
* A welcome bag with competition necessities and merchandise coupon
* Free ice cream and occasional, and extra to be introduced
The full schedule, in all its particulars, is accessible here. By all accounts, the early admission course of would possibly solely be of curiosity to Pitchfork loyalists, in mild of the very fact the 2019 lineup remains to be in a part of deployment.